Like the new picture? Our very talented friend Shelley Lohnes took some maternity shots for Kris and I a couple weeks ago and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Eventually I'll get them posted, but for now you can check a few out on Shelley's blog: http://www.shelleyjeanphotography.com/blog/?p=239
On Sunday I officially became full-term. This means that even though our due date is still three weeks away, Tickey could make his great debut at any point and would be healthy enough to fully adjust to the outside world without any medical assistance. However, let's cross our fingers that Tickey stays cozy for a couple more weeks since she/he's currently hanging out in the womb in the posterior position. In other words, if Tickey decided to come out now she/he'd be looking up, instead of down and this makes labour more challenging. Most posterior babies will turn in labour (sometimes with the assistance of the midwife or doctor), but I'd just as rather she/he be in the best position before labour starts.
Anyway, more updates to follow, but for now I'm going to work on my "turn Tickey" exercises....
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Photos look great Randalin!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Those pictures are beautiful. I want to hang one in my apartment - is that weird? I guess it kinda is. Miss you.
ReplyDelete